Dashboard forms portal
Dashboard Forms Portal
1 This article is about management of Forms portal by admin. This article has the following topics
- Admin authority
- Forms information
2 What admin can do?
- View Forms
- Add Forms.
- This form displays Forms No., Tile and Action. The title of form is same as the user filed a petition for which reason. This reason will be shown on the title bar.
- Action bar is showing the action that admin can perform. Admin can delete the form for any reason.
3 Admin can add the form by clicking the “+Add” button on top left, the add form will appear.
- Step 1: Form setup, First thing is to add form title
- Then select the category from the group
- If this information has something to attach then admin can attach this.
- Then click on the next step
4 Step 2: Generate your from:
- It helps to create new forms in a matter of seconds or minutes. Builder supports all the most common fields, and you can fully leverage Bootstrap 4 classes for a more beautiful design. It can optionally allow users to upload an attachment like a medical certificate or a bank statement. It has the following features.
- Date field
- Drop down
5 Step 3: Authorization form:
- Drag from left to right, the authorization sequence will be from top to bottom
- Once you drag it, the sequence is maintained.
- If you want to remove some names just drag it out it will be removed